GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
5.5MPG!!!!!!!All Day Long
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i just got my 4.56's today. i will be installing them this week and then watch out allen.........i'm comin to see ya.

·
Registered
2,172 Posts
Congrats, I can't wait to get some of those.

(Now you just need some bigger shoes!) :naughty:

·
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
lol....i know huh? i got yukon gears. anybody know anything abt em?

·
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
willyswanter said:
Yeah there made by Randy's in India, not the best but not the worst... Should work fine for you.
thanks WW. can u give any other info on em. i got em at a sweet price, so i couldnt pass it up

·
Registered
3,518 Posts
Uh, what else do you want to know? There metal, somewhat round, usually have teeth on them :anitoof:

The steel used by Yukon is not quite as nice as the stuff back here in the states but unless your going to be crawling with 400 ft/lbs and a 100-1 crawl and 40's you should be ok.

·
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
willyswanter said:
Uh, what else do you want to know? There metal, somewhat round, usually have teeth on them :anitoof:

The steel used by Yukon is not quite as nice as the stuff back here in the states but unless your going to be crawling with 400 ft/lbs and a 100-1 crawl and 40's you should be ok.

lmfao!!!!!! i deserve that i guess. but i do appreciate the info. thanks. Big D

·
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
well, today i installed my 4.56's and all i can say is.............."HELL MOTHERFUCKIN YEAH!!!!!" i roasted em and wasnt even trying.....just used the same amt of throttle as i used to. i love it and saturday, i am heading down to s.a to see allen and get my tune done. cant wait to see the improvements he can bring me. i'll just be happy to know how fast i'm going......lol

·
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
yes i did. took abt 3hrs i guess. i did it between other jobs today

·
I am the Moderatonator!
1,128 Posts
Glad to see you finally got em put in. Hows your gas mileage now?

On a side note, where was everybody at Saturday night? I am really outta the loop since my internet is fuggin up again.

·
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
i got the gears for the front, but they r not in yet. i have never done ifs gears, so not to sure what to expect. gonna do them prolly 2 weeks on the weekend. i am going to s.a this weekend to see allen and get my tune

1 - 20 of 40 Posts