GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picked this 2013 GMC Work truck up for stupid cheap. 2wd, v6. No rust. Only downfall is that It doesn't have reverse. Some other things it needs is to be cleaned real well, new passenger side mirror and to fix the CEL. Other than that she's solid. I've got clear headlights, 2" rear shackles and belltech front spindles.

I've got the front spindles for a 3-4" drop in the front I just need springs or lowering struts. The rear I have to figure out. With the block removed and the shackles I'll be down about 3", I just need another 2-3 and I'll be set. Anything I've seen is f flip kit but they're all 7" and don't feel like buying a whole new kit since I already have the rear shackles. So maybe hanger kit?

Other than that maybe slap headers and exhaust on and call it a day. With some wheels.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yup. It'll make for a good parts hauler while I fix my blue truck and gather things for my c10. lol

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm thinking of how much money i'm going to be saving when this is my daily and I drop the current car payment I have. :)

·
Registered
209 Posts
Picked this 2013 GMC Work truck up for stupid cheap. 2wd, v6. No rust. Only downfall is that It doesn't have reverse. Some other things it needs is to be cleaned real well, new passenger side mirror and to fix the CEL. Other than that she's solid. I've got clear headlights, 2" rear shackles and belltech front spindles.

I've got the front spindles for a 3-4" drop in the front I just need springs or lowering struts. The rear I have to figure out. With the block removed and the shackles I'll be down about 3", I just need another 2-3 and I'll be set. Anything I've seen is f flip kit but they're all 7" and don't feel like buying a whole new kit since I already have the rear shackles. So maybe hanger kit?

Other than that maybe slap headers and exhaust on and call it a day. With some wheels.
You’re putting headers and exhaust on that...?

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Maybe. Only if I find a deal. Every part I've picked up so car has been on the cheap. Not going nuts, just want to cruise around and haul the parts I need for my other trucks.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Oh I don’t plan on touching the motor UNLESS I get a sweet CL deal on stuff lol I know what the truck is. Very undesirable.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I’ve never had issues with my previous vehicles with modified exhausts. From basic bolt one to basically illegal lol

1 - 20 of 41 Posts