·
GMFS slowest truck :read:
5,501 Posts
The box looks good...looks like it fits really nice and everything

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Not sure just got the mtx 2-12" for 116.00 came with a free box.
The box will go in the suburban.(Project Truck)

·
Registered
144 Posts
Did you cut where the back of the seat attaches to the wall to get it to flip forward, or lift the seat?. BTW the box looks well built.

·
Jason RIP
6,062 Posts
Backinblack said:
Did you cut where the back of the seat attaches to the wall to get it to flip forward, or lift the seat?. BTW the box looks well built.
The seat hooks to the wall with some hooks over some tabs, he just beat the hooked part on the seat flush .. you can see both parts in the upper left hand of the picture of the seat folded. Plans are to eventually carpet all that area and cover the back of the seat.

Eventually we will get around to doing mine too, as I have my Kenwood amp mounted to the back of my cab wall too.

amps.jpg

·
Jason RIP
6,062 Posts
ibthumpin said:
looks like the speaker rings are wearing into the seat bottom - maybe you should consider flush mounting the subs
It's not reallt wore into it, just making an impression .. my box does the same thing ... my box has ridges on the top and if you look in this picture you can see the impression of them on the seat .. this is an old picture and it's not caused any permenent damage.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts