GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
3,828 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Please discuss. It would be nice if we would get everyone from Cali to all meet at one time. Don't know if it is possible but if we planned far enough ahead I'm sure a lot of us could make it, say like mid-late summer of this year or even later. Anyone down for a REAL roadtrip. Meetup place should be like vegas or something where everyone would have to drive. Of course that is just an example but it may be a start. Please input if you have any ideas.

·
Registered
871 Posts
let me know when and where, i will be there.

·
Registered
1,829 Posts
If there is enough advanced warning and a large enough group going, I'm pretty much willing to drive almost anywhere.

·
Registered
3,828 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
that's why I am asking. If we plan far enough in advance and a lot of people are going I am sure we can get almost all Cali members to show up.

·
Registered
1,829 Posts
The place to meet should maybe somehow be somewhat balanced as to where the most people will be coming from, so the majority of people don't have to drive a LONG way. For example, I know there are quite a few guys on here from the Fresno area, and I'm sure there are quite a few from SoCal as well. Just an idea.

·
Registered
3,828 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah that is what I was thinking or like I said in my first post. A location where EVERYONE or mostly everyone would have to drive. That might actually be the most fair but fuck the world isn't fair so I guess that might be out of the question.

·
Registered
4,159 Posts
enough planning ahead and make it a centralized location (probably have to be bako/fresno/pismo/etc and i think it could happen. if we could do some kind of event for a weekend that'd be even cooler.

·
Registered
3,828 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
:word: that would be the best but I don't know if everyone can afford that. I can and I know most others would probably be able to just not sure if everyone can but if we can get MOST of the cali members I think that would be sick.

·
OG
1,498 Posts
Let's all meet up at TruckJam in May down in Irvine. I know a lot of the SoCal guys are gonna be there.

·
Fresno State Bulldog
5,708 Posts
Let's all meet up at TruckJam in May down in Irvine. I know a lot of the SoCal guys are gonna be there.
:word: It's gonna take a big show to get everyone to make a drive.....or if its just a meet it'll have to be a weekend thing or at least have some planning involved such as a BBQ or something involved....I don't want to drive 2 hours if we're just gonna stand around and BS for an hour or two.....I can do that in the comfort of my home on here :D:D

·
Registered
3,828 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
that's true, thus the purpose of this thread so we can all plan something and make it work. Lets do this shit.

·
Fresno State Bulldog
5,708 Posts
We should set up NorCal, CenCal and SoCal meets all on the same day, and have at least one person with a laptop or do it at someones house and have a webcam and mic and do a video conference statewide meet :D:D

·
OG
1,498 Posts
are you going Mark?
Yeah, I'm gonna show this year. I wanna hurry up and get my Katzkins installed though..... I hope the GP goes through.

·
Registered
5,298 Posts
id be in, just let me know when/where.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts