GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
tryin to sell my lift and havin some trouble...do u think it would be easier if i pulled it off and got it put back to black?

·
Registered
5,763 Posts
the green one? yeah i would think it would sell a lot faster black

·
It's Jerry's World
3,573 Posts
Why would you spend the cash to powdercoat it if you wre selling it? Unless you do your own, just paint the fucker.

·
LAKERS N DODGERS 4 LIFE!!
628 Posts
yeah........I would probably buy your shock hoops

·
DBG
132 Posts
I got my 8-10" whiplash powdercoated black after I took it off in order to help sell it. I've had a ton of people that "really" want it, but I still have it and I havn't seen any cash yet. I think it might just be the nature of trying to sell a lift. People inquire alot and sound serious, but no one seems to follow through. If I were you I'd offer to get it powdercoated for whoever buys it, but don't waste the money until you have someone with cash in hand. Good Luck!

Darren

P.S. If anyone wants a Whiplash 8-10" with fresh gloss black powdercoat, let me know.

·
Registered
2,903 Posts
it'll help it sell...but your going to have to just eat the cost of getting it pc'ed. It being green can take away from the price, but being black isn't going to add to the price...

...get what I'm sayin?

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
sounds like waitin till someone has tha cash will be best...maybe ill find a person that wants a custom colored lift...its not that rare these days

1 - 8 of 8 Posts