GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
orale vato! arriba!
645 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well i talked to my friend that owns my old truck he told me that he wants to trade it in and get a new truck Ext. cab duellie, i told him i might wanna buy it back, would you guys do it? and buy your old trucks back? btw my truck is a 1994 z71 with about 160,000 miles on it now.

·
Paint it Black
142 Posts
nope. always go on the up and up, IMO. unless you have plans for it, and its not just sentimental value or anything. leave with good memories.

·
orale vato! arriba!
645 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
nope. always go on the up and up, IMO. unless you have plans for it, and its not just sentimental value or anything. leave with good memories.
your probably right dude gotta let go of it, was my first car though thats why i miss it. but yea ill just have to leave with good memories.

·
GM Trucks & UA
1,635 Posts
Eye's to the future...

·
GMFS OG Member
760 Posts
I think I would buy it back. A dealer is not likely to give much for it on trade in so you should get a pretty good deal if you want it back.

·
orale vato! arriba!
645 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I think I would buy it back. A dealer is not likely to give much for it on trade in so you should get a pretty good deal if you want it back.
im debating ima see what the guy wants to do, plus he dented the hood on it also, and put arizona pin striping all over it. but the good thing is he had everything fixed on it. also is it normal for the pitman arm to wear out alot with a 8in lift?? cuz i guess its going out again after i replaced it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts