GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,516 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm getting in a lot of towels early next week and if there's enough interest I can get pricing together. I'd probably need at least 100 towels in total to go w/ each person ordering no less than 6ea. Let me know what you guys think

·
Registered
2,516 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Answer me these questions...and I'm in :read:

How much per towel are we talking?
Do we save by buying more?
What brand(s)?
I can do 2 different towels. The elite is 4.00 retail and the ultra is 2.50 retail. I would require the 100 total min. this way everyone gets good pricing. If enough people went in and brought the total past 200 towels, I can go with a little deeper pricing.
GB pricing on the elite would be 2.15ea. The ultra would be 1.40.
I attached pics below.

Elite:

The Elite Microfiber Towel is a high quality towel that is ultra plush and unbelievably soft.

It is the ultimate Auto Detailing Towel. Constructed with a dual pile weave, one side has long fibers and the other short fibers.

The long fiber side works great in quick detail and waterless car wash applications where dirt needs to be carried away from the paint surface. The short fiber side is great for buffing away polish and wax residue, and cleaning windows.

Ultra:

constructed with the highest quality microfiber thread (70% polyester, 30% polyamide) woven with over 90,000 fibers per square inch, measures 16 inches by 16 inches, and weighs 54 grams. This is a high quality, heavy duty, long lasting microfiber towel that contains anti-microbial agents. That's Right! These towels are anti-microbial, this means that this towel will fight off and kill bacteria that it picks up off of your surfaces after it has removed them from the surface.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts