GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Took my axle and cleaned it off today because it wascovered with muck. I think it was a mix between oil and mud but it was nasty. Im all covered in the shit now. Atleast the axle is clean though. Ill probably have to use the pressure washer on it again but first im gonna buy more degreaser and soak it again

·
Later, Tony
7,265 Posts
Shift said:
I HATE! cleaning mud out from under the undercarriage, but its gotta be done. :anitoof: :ninja:
I spent two hours in my driveway getting the underside relatively clean, then it rained and my truck started shitting everywhere(mud clumps falling off) I was hauling ass and hit a dip by my house and dropped about 4 pounds of mud :anitoof:

·
Registered
2,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
This is the D44 for the front. I think the truck that it was in must of had a pretty good oil leak. Ive never seen so much grease/mud stuck on anything in my life. The trialer it was sitting on has wood slats and those things are like all black now. It's disgusting

·
GPS Guru
347 Posts
00Silverado said:
I spent two hours in my driveway getting the underside relatively clean, then it rained and my truck started shitting everywhere(mud clumps falling off) I was hauling ass and hit a dip by my house and dropped about 4 pounds of mud :anitoof:
:LOL: I love when my trucks muddy and it rains while I'm at school. Mud gets all over my parking spot and the faculty gets pissed. The principal actually told me to wash my truck before I came to school the next day. :LOL:

·
Registered
72 Posts
I have to do that to my front HPD60. I almost have my 14FF cleaned up, except the grinding of the old perches and brackets off. My '79 Ford D60 is a mess. I just started the tear down today, but I had limited time, and I dont have my 6 hole socket yet for removing the spindle nuts anyway.

Steve

·
GMFS slowest truck :read:
5,501 Posts
Shift said:
:LOL: I love when my trucks muddy and it rains while I'm at school. Mud gets all over my parking spot and the faculty gets pissed. The principal actually told me to wash my truck before I came to school the next day. :LOL:
I had cleaned my truck one day after i went muddin before i came to school...it rained some that day at school, i come outside...it looked like an elephant had taken a shit. 2 HUGE mud clumps were sittin by my rear bumper...i made sure to run them over every day for the next week...made a big ol mess in the parkin lot...everyone kept comin up and askin me if i was the one who had muddied up the parkin lot... :anitoof: :head:
no administrator or teacher said anything to me about it tho...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts