·
Weird Turns Pro.
6,251 Posts
wow. thats some of the most retarded shit ive ever seen

·
Ballin' on a Budget
2,113 Posts
1,932 Posts
those fuckers have got to be the dumbest people on the face of this god damn earth! seriously WHO THE FUCK tries to drift in a strait road with tons of people on each side and poles and other cars and shit!!! LIKE WHAT THE FUCK god damn those fuckers are so stupid it blows my mind how they arnt extinct. I LOVE the one were the guy is hanging out the window and they tag another car i think and spin like 5 times hahaha thats fucking great hopfully that dude hanging out the window died a terrible slow death. Then right after that when the dude gets fucking wacked by the ass of that car and he goes flying like a rag doll. Serves him fucking right for standing there. GOD DAMN these people are so fucking stupid, I can not get over it. Shit pisses me off, I wish we could blow every idiot like them in this video off the fucking map. :read:

·
has driven a Ford lately.
2,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
those fuckers have got to be the dumbest people on the face of this god damn earth! seriously WHO THE FUCK tries to drift in a strait road with tons of people on each side and poles and other cars and shit!!! LIKE WHAT THE FUCK god damn those fuckers are so stupid it blows my mind how they arnt extinct. I LOVE the one were the guy is hanging out the window and they tag another car i think and spin like 5 times hahaha thats fucking great hopfully that dude hanging out the window died a terrible slow death. Then right after that when the dude gets fucking wacked by the ass of that car and he goes flying like a rag doll. Serves him fucking right for standing there. GOD DAMN these people are so fucking stupid, I can not get over it. Shit pisses me off, I wish we could blow every idiot like them in this video off the fucking map. :read:
No need to hold back, tell us how you really feel. :read:

1,932 Posts
No need to hold back, tell us how you really feel. :read:
LOL ok.....I secretly wish i was one of those towel head and I too could drift down a strait road and kill people and wreck my car into poles...I have had that dream since i was 3 :rocking: haahah JUST FUCKING KIDDING!!! :read:

·
Registered
11,334 Posts
God Damn!! Some of that shit is fucking wild.

That guy at 2:50 got fucking WRECKED. Look at the fucking car after hitting him.

·
-Consistantly Retarded-
624 Posts

·
Minitrucker
710 Posts
personnaly I dont have a problem with ragheads killing each other for my entertainment...... but thats just me! ;)

1 - 20 of 47 Posts