wreckpics005.jpg

morewreckpics002.jpg

morewreckpics003.jpg

181823380_l.png

·
Weird Turns Pro.
6,251 Posts
1,932 Posts
Holy hell how did you survive?! That thing is mangled!
Yep got thrown 75ft out of that bitch, broke both my tib and fib in BOTH legs and got some nerve damage to my left leg and ripped all my tended and ligaments in my left knee. Got ALL KINDS of hardwear in both legs now.

:rofl2: you know its a comvertable and runs just fine now...right?:rofl2:
Yes this is very true! Here she is in all her glory now :read: Boy shes fun, need to get a cage and do alot more work.. rock crawling NBS silverado HERE i come... I FUcking earned it!

12-07-06_1527.jpg

DSC00098.jpg

·
has driven a Ford lately.
2,478 Posts
Yep got thrown 75ft out of that bitch, broke both my tib and fib in BOTH legs and got some nerve damage to my left leg and ripped all my tended and ligaments in my left knee. Got ALL KINDS of hardwear in both legs now.

Yes this is very true! Here she is in all her glory now :read: Boy shes fun, need to get a cage and do alot more work.. rock crawling NBS silverado HERE i come... I FUcking earned it
I cringe every time I see your wreck pics. Seriously.

1,932 Posts
I cringe every time I see your wreck pics. Seriously.
LOL no worries man, its the way I plan on going out... but next time when its the real deal I want it to be a HUGE FIREY WRECK with several cars a semi or 2 and LOTS of gas... like im talking a fucking gas tanker!!! I want to go out in fucking style :read:

·
TEAM WHITE
1,190 Posts
I need to upload some of my old 97 stepside z71. Got T-boned by a guy with a truck bed full of watermellons. Needless to say it was a total loss. Pics will be uploaded soon.

·
has driven a Ford lately.
2,478 Posts
LOL no worries man, its the way I plan on going out... but next time when its the real deal I want it to be a HUGE FIREY WRECK with several cars a semi or 2 and LOTS of gas... like im talking a fucking gas tanker!!! I want to go out in fucking style :read:
:LOL: Don't think that's going to work unless a meteor hits it afterward.

SilveradoHD said:
Got T-boned by a guy with a truck bed full of watermellons.
And the fate of the watermelons was...?

·
Registered
1,829 Posts
Not mine, but my girlfriend's first XJ. She and her mom both walked away with nothing but some bruises and a couple small cuts.

CrushedCar002.jpg

CrushedCar003.jpg

CrushedCar018.jpg

CrushedCar005.jpg

CrushedCar016.jpg

CrushedCar007.jpg

CrushedCar009.jpg

The last picture shows where the 90 something(no joke) year old man in a early 90s full-size Bronco smashed into them (basically dead on the driver side rear wheel) while they were going approx 45, causing the rollover.

·
Senior Military Member
5,197 Posts
wreck008.jpg

wreck004.jpg

wreck003.jpg

wreck002.jpg

wreck001.jpg

wreck005.jpg

somebody got a GREAT rebuilder IMHO.

1 - 20 of 581 Posts