GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Standing for something
585 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for front-end related parts from a 03-up Chevy P/U.
Stuff like a hood (OEM or aftermarket), fenders, headlights and parking lights (OEM or clear), grille shelle, inserts for grille, headlight buckets, etc...

Just PM or email with what you have and we can talk.
derekbeard @ sbcglobal.net

·
Standing for something
585 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Exactly what do you have from the front end? I won't need the rear parts, but the front end and grille stuff are of interest. Also, how much?

PM if needed

·
Standing for something
585 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Correct, and I have a full painted black grille shell with billet inserts already in it (cut out, of course) I'll sell it to you when I do the deed if you want it.

·
Standing for something
585 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
838 Posts
I have headlights and driving lights. Make me an offer and I will see what I can do. Also, for some reason the driving lights have about a 3/8" hole drilled in the bottom of them but the headlights are in perfect condition.

·
Standing for something
585 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
damnit i was hopin the stock grill was still in it, thanks anyway

You wanted the all chrome grille? Sorry, I sold that for the Z71 full painted grille (which I think would look badass on your all black truck...)
Let me know if you change your mind.

·
Standing for something
585 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

·
GMFS Member
5,980 Posts
You wanted the all chrome grille? Sorry, I sold that for the Z71 full painted grille (which I think would look badass on your all black truck...)
Let me know if you change your mind.
is it a GM grille. I might be interested in that. My HD grille still hasn't came in yet so im rollin with a stock piece of shit grille.

·
Standing for something
585 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
It is. I called you and left a message, just call back when you can.

is it a GM grille. I might be interested in that. My HD grille still hasn't came in yet so im rollin with a stock piece of shit grille.

·
Standing for something
585 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
TTT, maybe someone else will see and chime in. Gotta spend the $$$, burning a hole.

·
Under Construction
8,417 Posts
no i mean i dont want one with the stock inserts cut out, i want a all black with the stock inserts I have a black with billet inserts already

1 - 18 of 18 Posts