GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
840 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for a nice set of four 305/70-16 or 285/75-16 tires. They must be in excellent condition with 75% tread or better. Please let me know what you have. I live in Franklin, OH 45005. I'm removing a nice set of 265/75-16s if interested in a trade.

·
Registered
840 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm sure it would. How about you meet me half way:LOL:

·
FOX
283 Posts
I think that the gas would probably be more then the shpping would cost. You got greyhound in your town? They ship pretty cheap, if your interested.

·
Registered
840 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Bump. Still looking.

·
Registered
840 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I think 16x10s will stick out too far for my tastes and probably rub. Got any pics that show how far they stick out, like from the rear of the truck? Anyone know if I can run this combo with Ford Keys in the front and add-a-leafs in the rear? How much will these stick out of the wheel well? Also, what are AR 6700s? I can't find them. I am interested in the tires. How much shipped to Franklin, OH 45005?

·
Registered
840 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
still looking

·
Registered
174 Posts
How far are you from Middletown, OH? My aunt lives there & I will be there the weekend after Thanksgiving. I have a set of 305/70/16 Mickey Thompson MTZ tires that I may be changing back to the tires I had before these. I have had them less than a year.

Scot

1 - 11 of 11 Posts