GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
loooking for a .0 litre exhaust manifold in GOOD condition...had a crack in my passenger side manifold...tonight it turned into a HOLE...i am NOT pleased....let me know if ya got one!!

·
GMFS slowest truck :read:
5,501 Posts
there aren't any differences between 5.3 and 6.0 exhaust manifolds, are there? i have a pair of stock 5.3 manifolds in my room currently.

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i thought the 4.8 and 5.3 were the same but the 6.0 is different... I THINK...also if anyone has headers instead let me know.

·
Registered
36 Posts
nice I guess. I could post pics tomorrow night. 6.0's have under 30,000 on them and the 5.3's have 85,000 on them. I believe they are the exact same though

·
12 Second Truck Club
190 Posts
I'm pretty sure the 6.0's are different in the way they bolt to the factory exhaust. That's why 6.0 shorty headers like JBA's are different than the 4.8/5.3 ones.

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i will let you know by sunday night, once i can take a better look under there when the weather isnt so damn wet.

got no room in my garage.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I have a pair of legit 6.0 manifolds off an 02 6.0 that I'm putting in a CJ7. The collectors dumped right where the frame rails are so we had to do the adv. adapter headers.I was thinking $75 obo. plus shipping.
Those headers were expensive!

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
thanks for the offers guys...i took off my total ehaust from the passenger side today...found the problem...
my mechanic is an idiot....
i found the problem, and wont be needing manifold anymore.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts