GMC Truck Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
bass is a addiction
465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im looking to swap out my 97s bucket seats to a 60/40 front seat. yes i know quite the unusual swap wanted....
willing to trade if your seats are in good condition for my buckets and console. only thing missing is the consoles cupholder insert. just blank area.

id prefer you being in the indiana area and i am willing to drive to surrounding states but need pics before i travel or meet half way.

i just plan on going big with my stereo setup in the truck so ill be pretty much deleting the back seat and fitting more bass.... this way i can still fit 2 other people in my truck and have all my bass! ;)

·
bass is a addiction
465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
BUMP... i even have a grey full bench in great shape i can trade for.... if you find a tan cloth 60/40 from a 96-98 fullsize!

truckparts-08.jpg

still local only please..... or if your willing to make a drive as shipping costs will probably be NUTS!

if i cannt find a tan cloth 60/40 or same style but tan ill just keep this grey seat and put it in my truck and worry about changing the whole interior over to grey in time.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts