GMC Truck Forum banner

WTB APC clear corner light 2000 silverado

2K views 12 replies 6 participants last post by  baxzilla 
#1 ·
I know these are very hard to come by but I am hoping someone has a pair they are willing to unload. Please let me know.

#4 ·
Good luck!

He's looking for ones like these.... Look same as OEM lights but are amber reflector delete. Not "euro" looking.... I had two sets. But, like an idiot, I sold the other ones a couple yrs back.

#8 ·
Lol....

Well, something I've also learned and am confused by.... :think:

Why do my 12+yr old (APC) clear corners in my HD still look crystal clear and look new.... But, my less than 1 yr old eBay clear corners in the RCSB are already turning yellowish. My wife's Yukon is on it's second set of cheapy eBay ones too due to the clear corner plastic turning yellowish.

What's more confusing to me.... I bought a 4 piece headlight/clear corner kit for my RCSB. The headlights are still clear and look great! The clear corner plastic, yellowing?!?

What gives?!? :shrug: anyone else notice this....?

#9 ·
I think I actually have some, if i didnt throw them away
I will be more than happy to take them off your hands if you have them!

Thanks Big Blue and Feisty for the clarification. I had some of those LED corner lights from EBay and they yellowed in 3 months and broke off so I tossed them. I don't know what they were but they were garbage.

I'm running a pair of TYC OEM look a likes but they're leaking so I'd like to dump them as soon as I can if anyone has a set.

Thanks

#10 ·
I honestly don't know the actual "brand" of mine in my HD. Bought them new at a swap meet back in 03'. Wish I had known then what I know now.... Would've bought the guy out of his stock! Lol.

#11 ·
If I would have known what vehicles I would be driving in the future, I would have hoarded some sets of these clear OEM style lights. I suppose I am planning to own another S10 someday. I have clear tails and front corners for that. :lol2:

Seriously, if someone had a machine to build a form/mold from, the clear lenses could be created. Then, we would just have to bake some stock lights, & use the clear lenses on the buckets. It is a nice thought, but I don't think anyone here is that much of a fan that they would do that, even if they had the equipment to do it.

#12 ·
I will be more than happy to take them off your hands if you have them!

Thanks Big Blue and Feisty for the clarification. I had some of those LED corner lights from EBay and they yellowed in 3 months and broke off so I tossed them. I don't know what they were but they were garbage.

I'm running a pair of TYC OEM look a likes but they're leaking so I'd like to dump them as soon as I can if anyone has a set.

Thanks
It may take me a little time. I just moved and my stuff is errywher

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.