GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,902 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Drop Parts for NBS 2000 Reg Cab Silverado

Looking for a 4/6 drop. Let me know what youve got.

·
Registered
303 Posts
I have a set of almost brand new 2" DJM control arms. They have 0 miles on them, they were just installed. I want $225 shipped for them.

·
Registered
1,902 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Right, looking for a 4/6 drop.

Im wanting to go with a spindle & coil setup because Im concerned with alignment. However, I may go with LCA's if the price is right.

·
Registered
303 Posts
Right, looking for a 4/6 drop.

Im wanting to go with a spindle & coil setup because Im concerned with alignment. However, I may go with LCA's if the price is right.
Yea I was just suggesting buy my 2" control arms and run a 2" coil spring. I need to get rid of em so I can buy some 4" lca's.

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
I have DJM 4" drop lower control arms, upper arms, and flip kit minus c notch for $300 plus shipping. Only thing wrong with them is the lower ball joints and those cost 41 each.

·
Registered
1,902 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Would you mind selling the uppers only?

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
Yeah i could do that. $90 plus shipping. I am not sure how much that would be but let me weigh them and see.

·
Registered
356 Posts
I have brand new Mcgaughys spindles and springs for the front...if interested PM ME or check out my post in the FOR SALE section

·
My truck is SLOW!
509 Posts
i have a used mcgaughy's c-notch i'll sell you for $90 +shipping.
i know they have two designs for their c-notch and i think it is good for a 99-00 trucks.
i tried to have it installed on mine and i was told it wouldn't work.
lmk if you are interested.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts