GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys,
I am looking for a straight frame(it can be totally stripped) and a cab. I would like to find and extended cab with short box but will take a short bed regular cab as well.
IT MUST BE A 1/2 ton 2 wheel drive truck.
I prefer the cab and frame be from the same truck. I don't care if there is not any doors or glass or suspension. It can be completely gutted. I would like to find one in Texas or surrounding states. It must have a clear title.
Please reply or email me.

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
I have a 92 Chevy Silverado 1500 2wd regular cab with no doors. Has a front glass that has a small crack in it, nothing on the firewall, but it did have an A/C. The Interior has the carpet (stained) and a stripped dash. It also has a good back glass in it. All I have is the cab. I've been taking it apart and selling the stuff on Ebay. I'm in Ky though.

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The cab and frame or just the cab and how much?

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
I just have the cab. It is in good shape; no rust and 3 or 4 dings. With the way it is now I'd take $250, but gutted totally out to just the cab and both windows I'd take $150.

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Can you snap me a few pics of what you have?

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
yea I'll try too tomorrow if it's not raining, by the way the truck has been stored under a tarp so the weather wouldn't get to it.

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Good, You know where I could get a frame for it as well? Oh and do you have a title for the cab?

·
Line-X of San Antonio
5,237 Posts
i have a cab and frame, it comes as a running truck LOL. its probably a little more than you want since its still complete, but it will make for a good project. i still drive it around occasionally.

·
Registered
593 Posts
ill sell my 91 ext cab for a good price. comes runnning and with everything. body needs lil body work, but frame is great. no rust

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks for the reply guys. Can you send me a few pics and prices?
Almost I am very intrested if the price is right. Josh I am intrested as well. Do you guys have titles on them?

·
Registered
593 Posts
clear title. its in my name as of right now. i want 3k obo. very nice besides body work and paint. rebuilt tranny 2k miles ago. 350, v8. new dash, roll pan. just needs a lil bit of time to get to show quality. if not sold i will be doing body work to it this year in school. here is a picture.

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
damn I'd like to have that, that's a good price

I was gonna take some pics man, but I've been doing body work all day today and just now got home. Sorry I'll try to take them tomorrow

·
Line-X of San Antonio
5,237 Posts
i have the title, but i havent switched it to my name yet. the guy i bought it from made me fill out the back though while i was there with him. i have been told there is an affidavit that can be signed so i can legally transfer it to the purchaser without having to title it to myself and then do it again.
here is a link to some pictures
http://f2.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/ic....pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/iceberg8201/my_photos

its in really good shape for being a 93. the guy i bought it from was the original owner, and my buddies dad. he babied the hell out of it. it was one of the white trucks with the peeling paint from the 90s though, and will need a full paint job. lemme know if you are interested, and we can talk price, and maybe arrange to see it.

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Josh I pm'ed you I am very intrested let me know. Oh an I am very close to you. Layen that is really more than I wanted to spend. That is why I am looking for just a stripped out truck. I have ALL the parts to rebuild and the LS6, custom bed, bags, esky clip, etc. Just need a cheap truck to do a frame up on.

·
Line-X of San Antonio
5,237 Posts
i responded james, lemme know... and robert, i am looking to sell my truck whole since it is pretty good condition, and everything works.

·
Registered
593 Posts
Josh said:
i responded james, lemme know... and robert, i am looking to sell my truck whole since it is pretty good condition, and everything works.
ah man! how about just the bed? ill give you my old one thats on there right now!lol

1 - 18 of 18 Posts