GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
604 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im looking for Full replacement bumpers for my 1500 NBS in TX somewhere. Brand really doesnt matter.

·
Registered
604 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yea, I did. But he never wrote me back.

·
Registered
8,114 Posts
Yea, I did. But he never wrote me back.
:jawdrop: :LOL:

craigslist... search austin, sa, dallas, etc. i see them on there from time to time... you can send a PM to Faze to see if he still has the 10" drop rear bumper laying around or not. last i saw it, it was in the like new condition it was when he got it from me.

·
Registered
604 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yea, I search everyday. Just no good deals.....

·
Registered
604 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ttt

·
Registered
6,840 Posts
I pm'ed dark eternal about his bumpers a loooong time ago and he never responded. Maybe blindmouse (i think that's the guy's name) came through and snagged 'em.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Tough Country Outfitters in El Campo TX, next to houston. I got one from there, looks way better than Ranch Hand bumpers too! Their shipping is reasonable if you dont wanna pick it up.

I bought the Apache front replacement with the Euro Bar and a couple of Tow loop D-Rings. I'll post a pic when I get home from work.

http://www.toughcountry.com/

·
Registered
604 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Tough Country Outfitters in El Campo TX, next to houston. I got one from there, looks way better than Ranch Hand bumpers too! Their shipping is reasonable if you dont wanna pick it up.

I bought the Apache front replacement with the Euro Bar and a couple of Tow loop D-Rings. I'll post a pic when I get home from work.

http://www.toughcountry.com/
Hmmm, How much are those? But i would want the traditional one.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Hmmm, How much are those? But i would want the traditional one.
The one I bought was a bit cheaper than a simiklar Ranch Hand. My apache with the euro bar, which is a similar design to the Ranch Hand "bullnose", was like $700.00 with the D Ring Tow loops too.

·
Registered
604 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
ttt

·
Registered
8,114 Posts
got to talk to the right guys i guess... josh used to hook members up on the blems from the boerne store

·
Registered
1,868 Posts
Where in Texas are you located? I can get you some heavy duty bumpers through work at a pretty good price, but I'm in Houston. Let me know. Phone number at the shop is (281) 828-9995. Good luck

·
Registered
604 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Im in austin. And i was looking for a used one really, but i did find some for $630 + tax. How much for yours?

·
Registered
604 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Yea, i contacted him. Its for a 2500HD.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts