GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Timbrage: Engage
5,649 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
a guy on my dept has a '99 Burb and is swapping the w/t grille for a regular grille, so I need to find him a set of stock corners for el cheapo

thx

·
Banned
3,061 Posts
No offense but I wouldnt buy from a newbe with 1 post. I can get them and anything else he might need for you. Ill call monday and get a price on them for you.

·
Hillbilly Deluxe
1,096 Posts
i have a set of clears!

also got a 95 grill. custom grill on it, has a crack in it tho.

·
Registered
10 Posts
So, because I just joined this forum, I'm blackballed already? Real nice! Can't help it that I just found out about this forum and signed up. Someone on fullsizechevy.com had mentioned it and thought I would check it out.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Not trying to scam anyone. I was just rolling through the wanted stuff and noticed him wanting something that I want to get rid of. Hell, if I'm gonna scam anyone it would be for more than $10. If he chooses to buy from me or someone else, then that's his business, doesn't matter to me.

·
Registered
1,691 Posts
yeah i dont think hed scam anyone for 10 bucks imo. but im sure iceman is just looking out for people. a guy on here got scammed for 800 bucks. just chill guys imo

·
Registered
10 Posts
I can understand where he is coming from. It happens everyday. I work at Honest Charley Speed Shop and we have a few customers that we let take home parts for a trial fit and pay for them later. Where do you think you could find a speed shop to do that for its customers? No where! Well we are very close to stopping that altogether. Had one guy take home a dash for a Ford Model A and have yet to see it back. Been 2 months. So I can definitely see where people have to be concerned. Hell I've had friends do me that way and that's worse than strangers doing it to ya.

·
Hillbilly Deluxe
1,096 Posts
you guys got a website or sell stuff for the c/k trucks?

·
Registered
10 Posts
We do have a website but it sux. Can't get my old ass President to understand the times of the internet. I can get just about anything that is out there from Model T Ford to present day vehicles. Email me sometime what you need and part numbers and I will try my best to get anyone the best deal. My email at work is [email protected] Oh, and BTW our website is www.honestcharley.com

·
Registered
1,691 Posts
yeh i see where both you guys are coming from man. no problem...

·
Hillbilly Deluxe
1,096 Posts
ive got some things by means of Electric fan mounts ill be hittin u up on. Thanks man!

·
Timbrage: Engage
5,649 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
bump, anyone find anything for me

75classicchevy, still got yours?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts