GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need a good pair of STOCK spindles. I know some of you may have them layin around after a lift or slam. I have a 2001 2wd Single Cab. Please email me at '[email protected]'

Thanks to all...after I find a set I will have a set of 3" belltech lift spindles for sell.

·
ɹǝqɯǝɯ sɟɯb
1,791 Posts
I have a set from a 2001 Sierra Ext. Cab and would sell cheap to get rid of. Shipping might be a few $$$ because of the weight. They're in good shape but I did drill out the taper on the bottom hole for a OBS BJ. I had DJM lower control arms once and a BJ went bad. Their fix was to use an OBS BJ but you had to drill out the taper which isn't much at all. I did later put the stock lower arms on and never had any problems.

·
Registered
42 Posts
I need a good pair of STOCK spindles. I know some of you may have them layin around after a lift or slam. I have a 2001 2wd Single Cab. Please email me at '[email protected]'

Thanks to all...after I find a set I will have a set of 3" belltech lift spindles for sell.
I have a good set that came off my 2000 2wd....Will sell cheap but shipping wil probably be high because they are heavy as hell....

1 - 3 of 3 Posts