GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Going to have my Z71 stockers and tires off in a couple days. They are 18" though.
I don't want to spend too much on stock wheels and tires because I'm going to trade the truck in. I would like some 16s. Im sure yours will be more then I want to spend but thanks.

·
I'd rather be hunting.
492 Posts
Shoot me an offer. Can't hurt. When are you planning on trading. Mine is "SUPPOSED" to get lifted this week w/ new wheels and tires, but waiting on my Diesels to arrive. Which is "SUPPOSED" to be Thursday, so my stockers will be available then.

·
I'd rather be hunting.
492 Posts
and, didn't you just put the tow mirrors on? I could see a deal in the workings here :big_banana_Dance:

·
I'd rather be hunting.
492 Posts
ahhhh probably more like $550 + shipping. But offer is an offer. Also hinging on my other friggen wheels showing up!

·
08 VORTECMAX 4x4
256 Posts
I've got two sets of wheels and some tires laying around.
Tires aren't worth shipping but I'll sell you a set of the wheels like this for $50 + shipping.

I don't have caps or lugs and there are minor scratches in 3 of them. One has a pretty good ding in it. I'll have to go to my storage if you want pictures.

·
draggin the dimes
761 Posts
i have a set of 16" tahoe wheels, they have centercaps and lugnuts, ill sell em to ya for 250 shipped, then u just get some used tires. just let me know

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I'm going to check out these 05 Escalade wheels and tires this guy local has for 350. I will let you guys know after. Thanks

·
FoTfive'dpokinoutdaside
2,295 Posts
Why you selling your truck didn't you just lift it not long ago?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts