9,823 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
onyx said:
130 lbs!!!??? holy fuck.
just think about the amps and batteries you would need to push it

·
RIP Jason
4,089 Posts
Someone buy it for me and ill rip out my backseat and tell you how it sounds....actually buy me some(16) amps too :crazy:

·
Banned
580 Posts
hey guys, dont hate on this sub, im actually thinkin about putting two of them along with 6 more optima yellow top batteries and 10 alpine v12 1507 amps in my bed under a tonneau, so please, dont hate... :anitoof:

·
Wanna B Jack o all Trades
9,823 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
cDUBZon40s said:
hey guys, dont hate on this sub, im actually thinkin about putting two of them along with 6 more optima yellow top batteries and 10 alpine v12 1507 amps in my bed under a tonneau, so please, dont hate... :anitoof:
selling the house huh?

·
GMFS founding member
4,010 Posts
cDUBZon40s said:
no hatin' but i bet you could get the same deafening SPL if you ran enough brahamas or something like that. might be a little cheaper. nice choice on the amps, whatever you power with them.

·
GMFS Enforcer
3,568 Posts
Hey, if you want big subs, Audiobahn has a Competition Compression Piston sub that is 34"!!!!!!!!! It handles 5000 watts rms, has a 640 oz. magnet. It is also very efficient. Audiobahn also offers a 5000 watt rms mono sub amp to go along with it. Boom baby!!!!!!!!!

:rocking: :rocking: :rocking: :rocking: :rocking:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts