GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
RIP Jason
4,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
While i was in pismo i was going over some whoops and I framed pretty nicely and ever since then, i get a shitload of vibration from the heater box. I tried just vents, A/C, and heater and it'll still do it. I don't like this giant vibrator in the front of my truck so what can i do to fix it?

·
RIP Jason
4,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
lol thanks
This happens in my friends lowered truck but not as bad so it isn't that weird.

·
RIP Jason
4,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
C'mon...someone have any idea? I don't want to have to go to a dealership to get this fixed

·
thats right
1,399 Posts
if i had that adapter that let me reach through the internet and do everything for you i would, but until then you have to go out to your truck, look around and see if you can find what is broken. or if you have isolated a place, maybe pull part of the dash off and try to fix it.

the heater box should be down on the passenger side somewehre. you should be able to find it i think.

and isnt your truck an 02? what about warranty?

·
RIP Jason
4,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
it's an 00 that i got used...i havent really taken a look because i havent had the time. I just thought someone on here might have an idea...sorry to inconvience you with the question jeff...
Yah its a giant black box on the passenger side

·
thats right
1,399 Posts
zubyc said:
sorry to inconvience you with the question jeff...

i didnt mean to be a jackass. im just saying its next to impossible for anyone to find the problem over the internet

·
RIP Jason
4,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Oh yah i know that...thats why I was just asking if someone has an idea of what could have happened

·
Drive It Like Ya Stole It
6,656 Posts
Jeff said:
if i had that adapter that let me reach through the internet and do everything for you

Dude did you see Belkin just came out with a new version? I ordered mine friday! :LOL: :crazy:

·
Fresno State Bulldog
5,708 Posts
Is it only when the fan is on?? If so, you may have something thats hitting the fan blades inside the blower....happend on my 97 when I first bought it, took about 30 minutes and it was fixed :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts