GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
I am Tom Slick
6,613 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
wtf happened to this thing? its ugly as shit, just as ugly as the Boyett truck, i seriously dont know what people are thinking when they try to be "different"

Picture370copy.jpg

·
Timbrage: Engage
5,655 Posts
looks slightly photoshopped

·
resident pyromaniac
7,498 Posts
photoshopped..look at the base of where the mirror should be..thats smudged..also the flames appear to overlap the drivers headlight:read:

·
Timbrage: Engage
5,655 Posts
the drop looks 'chopped, but not the fender

yeah, the fender looks like its actually there, but the shading over the edge of the grille doesn't look real, same with the mirror patch, and the fact the the door is missing an entire seam

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
The front fenders look like they are 03-06 front fenders.:imo

·
a.k.a. turbodan
3,220 Posts
It does look chopped.

I know its hard, but can we try to stop the Boyett bashing? No need to add them to every thread IMO

·
I am Tom Slick
6,613 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
photoshopped..look at the base of where the mirror should be..thats smudged..also the flames appear to overlap the drivers headlight:read:
the headlights arent flat, they have a small lip on the inside where the lense attaches to the housing, and because of the design of the grille they appear to overlap but do not

·
Registered
6,654 Posts
sorry bro but that's definantly photoshopped

·
My Dixie Wrecked
5,510 Posts
Looks like 99-02 headlights in a 03+ body?

·
resident pyromaniac
7,498 Posts
Looks like 99-02 headlights in a 03+ body?
nah, hoods 99-02, bumper is 99-02 as well. just some sorry attempt at photoshop:jester: the shading the the passenger side of the billet grille and headlights give it away as well..that side shouldnt have the shadow..drivers side should:imo is it me or does the bumper appear to have a lot of blur/smudging?

·
Under Construction
8,417 Posts
plus look at the part of the bumper that goes up to meet the fender, hole wideness, horrible chop

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
Also look at the lower part of the body in front of the rear tire...the body is going under the pavement.

·
I CANT SPELL GET OVER IT
1,705 Posts
they also took off the door seam and left the front seam there o ya and also the smuging by the mirror LOL

·
I CANT SPELL GET OVER IT
1,705 Posts
this is a real fully shaved truck my 94 on freemont street Los Vegas @ Underground 2003
no photoshop here just K-Dady kustums of bakersfield
55200315800AM99391.gif

102389841_l.gif

55200352138PM91551.gif

55200351751PM20811.gif

1 - 20 of 33 Posts