GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
always wanting ,never get
571 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Man im sorry but the people at sport truck magazine should bow their heads in shame this POS explorer makes me want to slap it .airbrushed dollar signs, weed interior with little weed plants all over it AND 23S THAT DONT EVEN FIT. i hate this truck and i wish it would die.im gonna write a letter to sport truck and tell them to get there s%& in gear becuase this is a lame ass feature truck.id rather see a stock expedition on 15 inch reverse daytons than this heap. well i feel better now.

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
Man, i havn't read a sport truck in about a year-year and a half.....looks like i'm not missing anything.

·
Registered
476 Posts
That's an Expidition...

wantitall said:
Man im sorry but the people at sport truck magazine should bow their heads in shame this POS explorer makes me want to slap it .airbrushed dollar signs, weed interior with little weed plants all over it AND 23S THAT DONT EVEN FIT. i hate this truck and i wish it would die.im gonna write a letter to sport truck and tell them to get there s%& in gear becuase this is a lame ass feature truck.id rather see a stock expedition on 15 inch reverse daytons than this heap. well i feel better now.
And yes, It does look like $hi+

LK

·
Registered
5,693 Posts
damn, that is just plain ugly. havent seen the artilce, but I bet it has airbags judging from the camber of the front wheel. another worthless feature vehicle that paid 4-5g's to get bagged and has a total suspension drop of 2 inches :nono: that thing is hideous.

·
GMFS founding member
4,009 Posts
people are starving and homeless, and people do shit like this to their trucks. this country is going to hell.

·
Registered
49 Posts
hovisimo said:
people are starving and homeless, and people do shit like this to their trucks. this country is going to hell.

Smartest thing I have heard in a long time. :LOL: You should be president.

Its a Expedition, not a Exploder BTW.

·
samcarol
3,596 Posts
LoChevyGRL said:
Thanks for those pics.
What were the people at Sport Truck thinking?
they weren't thinking.... :mexsmoke: had something to do with it:read:

·
always wanting ,never get
571 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
the article feature is "in da weeds" what kinda shit and then they start it off with its a 98 explorer when it damn well looks like an expiditoin to me and everyone else on here ,damn sport truck how disappointing , i think a bunch of high school trend children write the articles for that mag.the guy that owns it lives in this shit hole town called san jacinto its outside perris and its gross out there , what a POS id love to see that guy get pulled over and point and laugh at him for being a complete moron.

·
WorkinSmarterNotHarder
450 Posts
:think: You think it was bought with drug money?.j/k. He should get some lower profile tires to get it lower.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts