GMC Truck Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
3,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know this is probably a long shot but lets see what we can do here. I want to trade wheels. I want to try and do an even trade. Hoping maybe someone is trading in a truck on a new one and doesnt care what wheels are on it etc.

Wheels i have are the 17" GMC stockers.

IMG_0007.jpg

tires are in decent shape.

wheels i want are these
DSC_0147.jpg

would prefer tires with equal tread depth and quality as the tires i currently have. let me know if anyone is interested. i would be interested in partial tarde for aftermarket wheels + cash but i really dont want to go past a 17, but there are some 20"s i wouldnt turn away.

·
Respect mah authoritah!
11,152 Posts
wait do u mean u wanna trade (your 17's)for (someones 20's and cash)......im doubting that will happen
no, he means he wants to trade his 17's for the 17's he posted a picture of.

reading>you

·
Registered
3,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
no ideally i want to trade 17 for 17...NBS to NNBS

·
Maniac
692 Posts
I have those rims sitting in my living room right now. I'll sell them to you for $200 plus shipping. They are brand new, I took them off my truck at like 1500 miles.

·
Da turdy point buck
101 Posts
Geoff that's all you man, but only if you pass on that.. I may be interested Grant.

·
Registered
3,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Find out what shipping to 63123 is and send me a PM.

Deuce - watch yourself :p ;)

·
Da turdy point buck
101 Posts
what ever happened with this?

some guy at my apartment has a NNBS crew cab z71 with these wheels and I want to jack his truck up one night and switch our wheels/tires... If I do it right I don't think he will notice :secret:

·
Registered
3,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
nothing yet...last i had seen grant went over to cali. so maybe alittle while from now we'll see again

·
is Bi-Winning and a
8,241 Posts
Im wanting a set of the nbs 17" gmc wheels for my winter set. I currently have the 17" esky wheels. If you end up selling these, let me know, I may be interested.

·
Registered
3,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Im wanting a set of the nbs 17" gmc wheels for my winter set. I currently have the 17" esky wheels. If you end up selling these, let me know, I may be interested.
mkay. i will sell them pretty cheap when/if i get something new.

·
Registered
3,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
thanks dude. i will send 3.50 your way for a beer later haha

·
Maniac
692 Posts
Hey man, I'm back "home" in Texas. I'll get these things broken down as soon as I can, and then I'll figure out shipping and we can go from there.

·
Registered
3,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
good deal. hows the back treatin ya? hope all is weel, and take your time. i just bought a house so im sure the wifey wouldnt be happy with me spending a ton of money right away haha.

·
Registered
2,523 Posts
PM sent, I am in normal il so we could meet half way.

the deal i sent only stands if those are 265/70/17s

·
Registered
19 Posts
i have a set of 2007 gmc z71 rims and tires .. they are 265 70 R17 goodyear wranglers a/t they have about 40 % life left on them.. iwill sell the for 400 o.b.o invaldosta ga and jacksonville fl

1 - 20 of 27 Posts