GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,381 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Like the title says, I want to trade my four escalade handles for a set of four solid black painted handles. I also have the matching tailgate handle that I would trade as well if someone has the smoothed and painted tailgate handle. I'm looking for a straight up trade. Each party pays their own shipping and new handles would have to be sent to me and upon arrival the escalade handles will be quickly sent back in the same box. You can see mine in my album.

·
Fiberglassing Guru
796 Posts
I have two black with chrome handles with no keyhole

·
Gm truck junkie
3,657 Posts
Like the title says, I want to trade my four escalade handles for a set of four solid black painted handles. I also have the matching tailgate handle that I would trade as well if someone has the smoothed and painted tailgate handle. I'm looking for a straight up trade. Each party pays their own shipping and new handles would have to be sent to me and upon arrival the escalade handles will be quickly sent back in the same box. You can see mine in my album.
I have the fronts with no key holes ill trade, but youll need to get the rears.

I have two black with chrome handles with no keyhole
:hmm: pm me if you are selling them.

·
Former GM Enthusiast
602 Posts
I want to do the same thing if anyone has any gloss handles...
both of mine have keyholes

·
Registered
3,381 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Driver's door keyhole only, still looking to do this

·
GMFS AF Member
299 Posts
I got the fronts I can trade plus something else if interested - check my other thread! :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts