GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:bowtie: HELLO EVERYBODY FROM HOUSTON I HAVE A SILVERADO I WILL POST SOME PICS AS SOON AS I KNOW HOW :bowtie:

·
Line-X of San Antonio
5,237 Posts
CHEVROLET said:
:bowtie: HELLO EVERYBODY FROM HOUSTON I HAVE A SILVERADO I WILL POST SOME PICS AS SOON AS I KNOW HOW :bowtie:
host them on photobucket.com then follow the directions here

welcome to GMFS!:gmfs:

·
Registered
658 Posts
Aaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwww....well I Felt Like Yelling...but What Up Welcom Aboard Captain....

·
samcarol
3,596 Posts
WHAT I CAN"T HEAR YOU...

if its too loud, you're too old. and yes, i do realize to told a 20 year old that.

·
Registered
1,816 Posts
2k1slvrdo said:
WHAT I CAN"T HEAR YOU...

if its too loud, you're too old. and yes, i do realize to told a 20 year old that.

Yeah yeah yeah... damn youngin's and their loud azz "rap" music..... :anitoof:

·
[>
3,255 Posts
:welcome: to the site

:gmfs:

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
hey hey hey heyyyyyyy naw im not yeling my badpeople....... see the problem is that since im new............ i wrote a long as introduction and it didnt go thoroug and i say im a write a little something to see if this thing works you know....... but i guess some people didnt like it nways thanks people and this is a site in cardomain of my truck. iknow some of ya have seen it already is not allthat but im tring to get some other mods mainly performance:bowtie: :bowtie: :bowtie:

http://www.cardomain.com/id/nesto

·
Good Ash, or Bad Ash?
157 Posts
Sweet looking truck! I just traded in my Ext. cab white sportside not even a month ago! Now, shave the door emblems and you'll be set! :head: Welcome to the club! :gmfs:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts