GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was wanting to get a new x memeber for my 2000 chevy and i had some peeps say they u didnt need one because it was a 2000. they said it was flush with the fame but it is not whats up with that :bawl:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
342 Posts
i dunno i just crushed/ dragged the piss outa mine after i cut and re welded the xmember down. Think i'm goin with true duels.
 

·
Orale Homes....
Joined
·
1,796 Posts
chevyman992002 said:
some of the '00 models had the flush x-member and some didnt. guess you were one of the unlucky ones :read:
:word: I bought one from southerncustoms from FSC.com. It's a nice piece and not that expensive. I'm putting it on this weekend, maybe....
 

·
03 Tahoe
Joined
·
1,364 Posts
groundscraper said:
:word: I bought one from southerncustoms from FSC.com. It's a nice piece and not that expensive. I'm putting it on this weekend, maybe....
Yup..that one looks really nice. It's worth the cash to get one or go find a 2k model in the junk yard and pull a flush one.....

Cameron
 

·
Jason RIP
Joined
·
6,062 Posts
Physh1 said:
Yup..that one looks really nice. It's worth the cash to get one or go find a 2k model in the junk yard and pull a flush one.....

Cameron
Don't count on all 2k modesl having the flush one, mine doesn't

 

·
03 Tahoe
Joined
·
1,364 Posts
bcubed said:
Don't count on all 2k modesl having the flush one, mine doesn't
Yup..I know...I didn't mention it since it was mentioned a few posts up...

Cameron
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
342 Posts
if u wanna know and easy way to raise it up, i just cut along the seam where it is welded so the bottom plate comes off. then i just cut enough off the sides so when i slipped the bottom back on it would lay even with the frame and welded it back together. pretty simple if u have the tools, and it saves u some bucks :read:
 
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Top