GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
heavy on the skinny pedal
1,732 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
how do these tires perform in thick gooy mud do ther pull good through mud and do they have some road noise?

·
GMFS slowest truck :read:
5,501 Posts
I think Dark Eternal likes them pretty well...has a set of 35s on his truck and he has had his truck covered on quite a few occasions (most pics u see of his truck will have mud on it). I'm not sure about the road noise, but im sure theres some, they are pretty agressive tires, but i don't think they are as loud as most mud tires...good all around tire too, good on the road and good offroad...

·
Drive It Like Ya Stole It
6,656 Posts
They are pretty good in mud. They arnt as agressive as a swamper but more agresive than a normal MT. They have some road noise, similar to a bfg MT or something. They wear great on the road (I have 30k and can get at least another 10k). Overall a great performer, Ive been very happy with them. In the real deep shit make sure to keep them spinning though to keep them clean.

·
369 Posts
Speaking of Dark Eternal. It took me about a month of browsing this site to figure out that your truck was not pewter or something. I just never really assumed that your truck was completely covered in mud in your picture....lol.

·
6,656 Posts
Hornsby said:
Speaking of Dark Eternal. It took me about a month of browsing this site to figure out that your truck was not pewter or something. I just never really assumed that your truck was completely covered in mud in your picture....lol.
#27 or something thats said that!

·
thats right
1,399 Posts
another thing to consider, xterrains bite HARD on pavement in the rain. i loved that about them. very safe due to the directional pattern

·
6,656 Posts
Jeff said:
another thing to consider, xterrains bite HARD on pavement in the rain. i loved that about them. very safe due to the directional pattern
This they do, they are almost as good as the bfg ATs in the rain and that saying alot. I almost never spun the unless I tried....until I got my nelson tune that is.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts