GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's everybody's thoughts on wear and tear from running x14s ? I want to run 22x14s on 35s..I currently have a 2012 1500 with 10inchs and 20x10-24 and 37s right now
I have heard a lot of mixed feelings running x14s on a 1500.. Any thoughts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No vibrations, bad ball joints, broken tie rods, problems with alignment..? I know I read that frizzle snapped a hub but then again he was running 2 inch spacers

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
No disrespect [MENTION=46312]Frizzle53[/MENTION] I love your setup it made me want to go the route I have with mine, I'm just trying to get some useful input

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ok so educate me, other than having a transfer case, cv axles/joints, and maybe a skid plate what aren't 2wd and 4wd created equal ?

·
Registered
3,921 Posts
4WD's have good strong Hubs. 2WD not so much

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Sounds like it, I was really debating on 22x12 or 22x14 I love the x14 look, I was just kinda skeptical about it.

·
Registered
913 Posts
If it makes you feel any better i have frizzle's set up.if some one would buy my tires I'd get iroks i still want some so bad! Jumped the gun with toyo's cuz i could get them the next day while they were on backorder

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I think if I do decide to go with x14s I would at least upgrade to uniball uca's and some tie rod sleeves just to beef up a bit

·
Registered
876 Posts
What did you end up getting?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts