GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, just thought I would share these pics. Once I get my truck back from the body shop I they will be going on it :D I just couldnt wait to get em installed :head: So Tuesday I will have pics on my truck! They havent broken in yet, but I hear they get more color when they do :head: Well here they are:
X2020_lights_002.jpg
X2020_lights_001.jpg
X2020_lights_004.jpg
X2020_lights_005.jpg
X2020_lights_006.jpg
X2020_lights_007.jpg
X2020_lights_008.jpg
X2020_lights_010.jpg

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
Looks sweet! I still haven't got to see mine in the dark yet, but I will tonight. :bowtie:

·
samcarol
3,596 Posts
yoskater, you are an HID addict lol.

looking good, but you have to reaim your headlights... oncoming drivers will hate you:read:

·
I don't own a lowrider
4,694 Posts
Your Grandfather has clear corners? Thats cool! I offered to put my escalade handles on my dad's truck and he said he didnt' want them :insane:

·
Registered
1,370 Posts
2k1slvrdo said:

looking good, but you have to reaim your headlights... oncoming drivers will hate you:read:
I know, gotta love that high intensity discharge! :hump: :hump: :hump:

And yes, reaim the headlights... or they won't work, at all! :whip:

·
Registered
6,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
2k1slvrdo said:

I did re-aim them, I lined them up with the hot spots from the stock lights on my garage. HAvent been flashed yet :crazy: When I first put them in they were waaaaay to high. Now it seems they could shine farther tho :whip: they look good tho!

·
Registered
6,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Y2KSierra said:
Your Grandfather has clear corners? Thats cool! I offered to put my escalade handles on my dad's truck and he said he didnt' want them :insane:
Yea, he wants 20's too Im goin for 22's :head: :drool: Im tryin to get him to get escalade handles for it lol. bought the clear corners off my friend for $5 lol :head:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts