GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i was on cardomain lookin at some sierras like mine but i notice that some tt had 22s on them look bigger than other 22s is it cuz of the style of tires or the rims. this has me stumped. and the high i notice on most of the trucks are leveled r stock

·
I don't own a lowrider
4,694 Posts
Several factors can make wheels appear larger or smaller. Some designs look huge while others look smaller even though the hoop is the same size. Tire size and ride height can also make a huge difference in the overall appearance of the package.

·
Weird Turns Pro.
6,252 Posts
Some reasons are it depends on the amount of sidewall the tires have, or how much the truck is lowered or not.

I have 16s on my truck, but because of the style of wheel and amount of sidewall with my 36s, people have asked me if my "rims" were 14s :pow:

·
Registered
3,382 Posts
:word: I had an experience like this yesterday. I had my bagged truck and I run a 255/35-20. And a suv with a 2/4 if that pulled up next to me at a parking lot and they looked like 22's. I looked at the tire size and they were 255/65-20. I was amazed. Put my lil' old 20's to shame. Haha.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts