GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Minitrucker
710 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fuck Ya'll Were From Texas!

<embed width="430" height="389" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" src="http://s90.photobucket.com/player.swf?file=http://vid90.photobucket.com/albums/k266/hoolay99/TTScruise.flv"></embed>
Texas Premier Truck Club!!!

texastruckscene.com

·
resident pyromaniac
7,498 Posts
Re: Fuck Ya'll Were From Texas!

so who was the fool driving in the salt water?:jester: he's going to regret that:read:

·
TEAM WHITE
401 Posts

My fiances aunt was in town from Texas this past week. I hear the word ya'll come out of her mouth more times than I have heard it in the past 5 years combined.

·
To hell with BHO!!
2,645 Posts

so who was the fool driving in the salt water?:jester: he's going to regret that:read:
Especially if it finds its way past the axle seals. They are good at keeping oil in..... But not water out!

·
I CANT SPELL GET OVER IT
1,705 Posts

PLEASE :nono:tell me thats not salt water i have seen many of trucks,cars, and RV's taken buy the sea

·
Minitrucker
710 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

oh yeah baby thats the gulf of Mexico nasty salt water!:nono:

·
I CANT SPELL GET OVER IT
1,705 Posts

thats dumb salt water fucks up every thing

·
I CANT SPELL GET OVER IT
1,705 Posts

Ha, I'm in that video. It was definately salt water, and he hasn't had any problems with the truck that I know of. He pressure washed it soon afterwards.
i hope he did.... and then another 3 times after that.......that was allot of salt water. At Oceano, CA you wont see anyone in the water... unless they are... well i cant say it i dont wasnt to piss anyone off but every one who goes knows what i am talking about.

·
Dem People
5,664 Posts

LA and TX should have a meet IMO.

·
Typical Smart-Ass
1,147 Posts

i hope he did.... and then another 3 times after that.......that was allot of salt water. At Oceano, CA you wont see anyone in the water... unless they are... well i cant say it i dont wasnt to piss anyone off but every one who goes knows what i am talking about.
:read: I don't even like driving on the sand where it is still wet from waves washing up.

·
Registered
31 Posts

:word: LA and TX should have a meet.

Meet like... Orange? drive over to LA for a bit then do the same on TX's side

·
Registered
21 Posts

lol, sunk/totalled my first tahoe in salt water when i was 16 at san luis pass. not a fun day.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts