GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Tom glad to see you here.

How's that Yank GP comming? I am going to try to get up with you guys tomorrow to get a set of ASM headers before the deal runs out

BTW, I know you hate to hear this but any chance there might be a repeat on the Radix deal later this year? I just couldn't get the bills together on this one. If I start putting toy truck parts on the credit card and paying interest on them my wife is going to :nutkick:

·
a.k.a. turbodan
3,220 Posts
Tom,
I was wondering what kind of deal you are giving on the yank GP? I want to get one but I was trying to find the cheapest place to get one. I was interested in the 3000 stall converter...and the asm headers too if the price is right.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
fullthrottledan said:
Tom,
I was wondering what kind of deal you are giving on the yank GP? I want to get one but I was trying to find the cheapest place to get one. I was interested in the 3000 stall converter...and the asm headers too if the price is right.
I hope I didn't get anybodys hopes up but I think the Yank GP is already closed. I was just asking him when he thought they might ship. You better jump on those ASMs today. His list is $779.99 They are 10% off which makes them $701.99 if I can do the math right. The 10% goes away on Sunday. I haven't found them cheaper anywhere else.

·
Registered
1,802 Posts
The rest of the Yank GP converters should be shipping in the next few days.

We're offering 10% off all Yank converters through Sunday evening (this week's sale). The 10% off header special will also be ending on the sale day. To many specials ending on the last day of the month :)

We usually have some pretty good deals on the Radix, ATI and Vortech kits. We might be able to offer this deal for the Radix later in the year. We have an added incentive to meet a sales quota.

Tom

Order line - 1-877-4-TBYRNE
E-mail - [email protected]

Price Match Plus policy

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
tbyrne said:
The rest of the Yank GP converters should be shipping in the next few days.

We're offering 10% off all Yank converters through Sunday evening (this week's sale). The 10% off header special will also be ending on the sale day. To many specials ending on the last day of the month :)

We usually have some pretty good deals on the Radix, ATI and Vortech kits. We might be able to offer this deal for the Radix later in the year. We have an added incentive to meet a sales quota.

Tom

Order line - 1-877-4-TBYRNE
E-mail - [email protected]

Price Match Plus policy

Hey Tom

I got my headers, but still no Yank. What's UP? :think:

·
Registered
1,802 Posts
Shoot me an e-mail with your name so I can check on this for you. They should have had all of the GP coverters out by now.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
tbyrne said:
Shoot me an e-mail with your name so I can check on this for you. They should have had all of the GP coverters out by now.
Tom,

I just got a call today from Fed Ex ground asking for directions. So it looks like its here.

Thanks

1 - 8 of 8 Posts