GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tommorrow I drop the '87 off at the body shop. Hopefully I'll have good updates now and it's on a 4-month Estmiated finish time.

A refresher, as not too many people know me that well around here yet...

Below is a bit of a picture timeline over the last 6-years. It started when I was 14, the first picture is exactly the way I recieved the truck from my Mom, who had driven in for 5-6 years.

truckrearshot.jpg

DSC00003.jpg

42.jpg

30.jpg

09.jpg

DSC02683.jpg

DSC02682.jpg

DSC02846.jpg

DSC02874.jpg

DSC02936.jpg

DSC02944.jpg

I'll be updating this thread as the work progresses, you can think of it as the official build thread :)

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Forgot to mention, They'll be color matching it to my '99 sierra, so it'll look evil in tow down the highway with the two together. :ninja:

·
Registered
5,763 Posts
sweet setup, cant wait to see it all painted up

·
TurtlePusher
500 Posts
cant wait to see it done. did you used to work at a shop over on douglass, between seneca and meridian??

·
Timbrage: Engage
5,659 Posts
did you put pics of this up on FSC a while back? damn this truck looks familiar

super duper project mang

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
yes, when I first joined the site after I got the '99 I posted the '87 up. I figured a new thread was in order now that it's back in action again.

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
LOL, in due time, in due time. It's a 406" small block/ TH400/ 12 bolt combo. Was going to be equipped with a 76mm turbo but the sale of that kit is what is getting it painted, so it'll be on the bottle now. with 8.2:1 compression it needs a little something extra...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts