1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Wanna B Jack o all Trades
9,823 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
is Bi-Winning and a
8,241 Posts
Ive used Online Car Stereo tons of times and no problem from them. I support my local shops as much as I can but when I dont have a job and there is a huge difference in price, I about have to order online. No warranty sucks but depending on the item it may be in my best interest to buy something else if it messes up anyway. Ive had my subs/amp/HU for 5 years so if they quit today id update/upgrade everything.

·
Multiple GMFS owner
2,098 Posts
I tried buying a Fosgate Power amp from them I think, paypal not credit card, I was lucky to get a refund

·
Premium Member
7,892 Posts
http://articles.ocregister.com/2011-05-10/news/29533612_1_credit-cards-customers-defendants

Indo audio (among their other names) has overcharged customers and is ordered to payback 200k!
The owner aliases kill me! Also, maybe you know that several years ago they carried Memphis. Well somebody on another forum was talkin smack to me about how he only buys from them and he only buys Memphis and screw dealer prices, etc. Little did he know, he was bragging to the wrong person. One phone call and 2 weeks later, they didn't have Memphis anymore :) If you bought Memphis from them, they wouldn't warranty it. And yes, they do track serial numbers to dealers and the path they took from receipts.

·
Wanna B Jack o all Trades
9,823 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yeah Memphis is one of the few, good company

1 - 7 of 7 Posts