GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey I just heard about this site and decided to check it out. Got some good information so i signed up. I live in Alaska and I drive a 97 GMC Sierra SLT with 5.7 Vortec. I've got 2.25" duals with flowmaster 40 series and a K&N intake. If you wanna check my ride out go to:
www.cardomain.com/id/ak_gmc

If you know of any mods that you would recommend for my truck let me know, because i need some ideas about performance. Pretty much got the "show" part figured out.

·
WorkinSmarterNotHarder
450 Posts
Welcome aboard. Is this our first eskimo? j/k. I have family in Alaska in Anchorage and Wasilla(sp?).

·
Registered
50 Posts
AK_GMC said:
Hey I just heard about this site and decided to check it out. Got some good information so i signed up. I live in Alaska and I drive a 97 GMC Sierra SLT with 5.7 Vortec. I've got 2.25" duals with flowmaster 40 series and a K&N intake. If you wanna check my ride out go to:
www.cardomain.com/id/ak_gmc

If you know of any mods that you would recommend for my truck let me know, because i need some ideas about performance. Pretty much got the "show" part figured out.

Rock On! Another Ak-er. :head: Not many of us around man.....we gotta stick together.

·
HOT AIR BALLOON OWNER
14,932 Posts
Welcome to the party pal! :)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts