GMC Truck Forum banner

761 - 780 of 830 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
So what would I need if I just get the bracket from them, which other stuff would I need, like the pulley or clutch do they also offer it.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I saw the kits on ekstensive I got a message last week I think when they changed the site adding it. My thing is I need it on the passenger side cause I have multiple alts on the drivers side. If I could get a kit like the one in the pics above that would work perfect. I already have the York and everything but need brackets to mount it up.

·
Registered
157 Posts
I'm wanting to get a 210 for my 99 5.3. but I want to get it from the parts store so it will have a warranty with it and I'll just swap it out if it goes bad atleast for the 1st year or whatever. but they do not come with a clutch. Does anyone know the part # for the surpentine belt clutch for mine?

·
Registered
392 Posts
I also bought the LSOH junkyard dog kit since I already had a compressor. O'reilly's auto part store also has the right clutch PN 47927 for $160.

·
Registered
157 Posts
thanks guys. does anyone know how many groove clutch it is? I had found some part #'s for the 6groove but not the 8 groove. and I also found a place on Ebay that sells a reman york 210 with the 8 groove surp clutch for $187. Im thinking if they clutch is about that price I might as well just by the york that comes with it and keep my used york as a back up.

·
Bagged and Bodydropped
1,750 Posts
thanks guys. does anyone know how many groove clutch it is? I had found some part #'s for the 6groove but not the 8 groove. and I also found a place on Ebay that sells a reman york 210 with the 8 groove surp clutch for $187. Im thinking if they clutch is about that price I might as well just by the york that comes with it and keep my used york as a back up.
6 grooves.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Ok got another question.... I have a buddy that pulled a turbo diesel motor from a late model mercedes to swap in his bagged mazda b2200. he pulled the ac pump from it and scrapped it. the clutch on it is a 6 groove. are these clutches interchangeable?

·
XLTX Petioning
2 Posts
Can anyone post and updated parts list?

Some of the links are broken from four years ago.

Looking to install an edc on my 96 305.

Thanks in advanced

·
Serious!
1,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #775
Can anyone post and updated parts list?

Some of the links are broken from four years ago.

Looking to install an edc on my 96 305.

Thanks in advanced
What you looking for?
Sorry, I can't update it anymore. However most of the parts have become dirt cheap or can be made cheap.

I have since made several of these for friends. I made pulleys for them using there factory surp pulley and tig welding a V pulley on the front.

Well I have the bug to build another trucks. More than likely another 88-98 shortbed reg cab or ex cab SFBD:hmm:

·
Registered
852 Posts
Does anyone know where I can get a replacement York 210 that will fit the airlift kits bracket? My airlift EDC siezed up and I have been running electric for about 6 months and I'm sick of the noise. I got a compressor from autozone and the mount holes didn't line up with my airlift bracket. I know I can just modify the bracket but I should be able to just get the same compressor.

·
Registered
135 Posts
So what yall think on that kit from LSOH the one that comes with the compressor too, is it cheaper to get the kit that only comes with the bracket and me get my own compressor or just buy the with the compressor

·
Registered
204 Posts
Does anyone know where I can get a replacement York 210 that will fit the airlift kits bracket? My airlift EDC siezed up and I have been running electric for about 6 months and I'm sick of the noise. I got a compressor from autozone and the mount holes didn't line up with my airlift bracket. I know I can just modify the bracket but I should be able to just get the same compressor.
iirc the airlift kit is for the york 209, did autozone give you a 209 or a 210?

·
Registered
96 Posts
So what yall think on that kit from LSOH the one that comes with the compressor too, is it cheaper to get the kit that only comes with the bracket and me get my own compressor or just buy the with the compressor

i priced it out looking for various prices online for the compressor and clutch that you would need if you just got the bracket.

Its definitely cheaper to get the entire kit.

Mine will be here tomorrow

·
XLTX Petioning
2 Posts
I am looking for the part numbers for the parts in this pics.
Or at least the names of the parts so i can buy them.
I have found the compressor with a 6 groove clutch on ebay and found the pressure switch with unloader on ebay as well.
Just need to complete my shopping list.

Any help is greatly appreciated.
Time to sit my 96 on the ground.

Well here is the final design of the Edc plumbing with the Square D pressure switch/unloader. We eliminated several pieces and did a little tap work!

bozzzzzz001.jpg

bozzzzzz002.jpg

bozzzzzz003.jpg

Mounted to the passenger side firewall.

bozzzzzz004.jpg

bozzzzzz005.jpg

bozzzzzz007.jpg

We tried it out and it works sweet. the pressure switch shut the compressor off at 175 and the unloader dumped off the pressure to the compressor. We didn't use enough air tonight to get it to come back on. I am interested in doing the high idle mod if anyone know where to tap in to make this happen.

761 - 780 of 830 Posts