GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a york for sale. I can even include a piece of plate steel to make your own bracket. I am a hydro guy but from what I see on the web they go for like $600 to $700. I will take $500 obo. PM me for any questions.

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
You want $500 for just the compressor? Does this include the clutch or anything? What model york is it? The 209 has a square top, and the 210 has like a 6sided top....I think.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It is a 210. It has a good clutch on it. It has a filter on the intake. The steel plates I have are 8"X8"X1/4". I have a steel braided line for the exhaust side too. I did say obo though. Make it $300 obo. Remember I am a juice guy.

·
Registered
2,318 Posts
i hope you realize you can get these compressors for about 75 off of ebay with a clutch, the compressor and clutch brand NEW cost a little over 200. just informing ya man. good luck selling

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well at least now I know. I don't buy bag stuff so I don't have a ton of sites saved to look through. But I may just throw it up on ebay anyway. Just try to do some good pics and best description I can and be done with it. I have a few of em and they will just rot in my garage. But thanks for the info.

·
Registered
2,318 Posts
np dude, i wouldnt mind having one, but i can never make up my mind

·
Registered
384 Posts
I will offer you $150 for one of your setups if they are new and are the 210. Should say on the ID tag.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts