GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have 3 York Compressors 2 are 209 and 1 is 210 model 75 shipped all 3 re-built never used after that so they are like brand new
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
384 Posts
Where do I send payment?
That is $75 for all 3 right and they are newly rebuilt?
Let me know I'll take them.
I will paypal or send you a check ASAP.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
no im very sorry i worded it wrong but ill do 175 all 3 shipped to you or 65 ea. shipped yes they were newly rebuilt come on someone take them they are just sitting on my floor
 

·
samcarol
Joined
·
3,596 Posts
which is the one that comes stock in the air commander kit? I could use a spare, just in case anything ever happened to mine...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
384 Posts
SWEET02 said:
no im very sorry i worded it wrong but ill do 175 all 3 shipped to you or 65 ea. shipped yes they were newly rebuilt come on someone take them they are just sitting on my floor
I'll give you the $75 you originally asked for all three. I just bought one for $35 new not rebuilt..
 

·
samcarol
Joined
·
3,596 Posts
hmm i might take a 209... lemme see if i can pull the money somewhere...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
dapolice1 said:
I'll give you the $75 you originally asked for all three. I just bought one for $35 new not rebuilt..
wow thats great but there is no way im gonna sell them to you for that they are to [email protected]#$ing heavy it will cost like 45 bucks to ship all of them
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
384 Posts
SWEET02 said:
wow thats great but there is no way im gonna sell them to you for that they are to [email protected]#$ing heavy it will cost like 45 bucks to ship all of them
I will be glad to pay you $75 for the three units plus $45 shipping.. I did not expect you to sale them for that without shipping added.
Let me know.
James
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
118 Posts
dapolice1 said:
I will be glad to pay you $75 for the three units plus $45 shipping.. I did not expect you to sale them for that without shipping added.
Let me know.
James
will you do 75 shipped for one? got pics?
 
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Top