GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
224 Posts
Damn.......... Someone needs to invent a thought recorder for moments like that !

·
Registered
279 Posts
going faster always makes the stunt better

1,932 Posts
Thats at travis pastrana's house! LOL hes the one who said you can go twice as fast. I see this video on the dvd "Travis and the Nitro Circus" Its so fucking funny! a MUST see dvd... there are like 4 of them. But yeah travis talks to the dude on the super bike and says something like "I didnt think you were acually going to go twice as fast" GOD that dvd is a funny ass show. That pit is were travis works on all his tricks and stuff.... I wish i had a form pit. LOL dude should build it even bigger and even wider! On that dvd it shows a guy doing a back flip on a 50cc bike and goes off the SIDE of the pit and hits the ground. :rocking: :rofl2:

·
Registered
151 Posts
yeah that was tp's house. there is another clip where some guy on a 125 does a backflip and goes off to the right and hits a bobcat tractor straight on with his chest. it looks like he would have crushed in his rib cage. then after the whole ordeal they thought it would be funny to put a piece of paper on the ramp that says "no right turns". pretty bad stuff.

for whoever hasn't seen the video, you should definately see it! it's absolutely great!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts