GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
ExhaustSoundzSeniorMember
1,137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:D Finished the first detailing out today. Thought it turned out nice. All opinions/comments welcome. Flame suit....on. :kiss:

Set4003.gif

Set4017.gif

Set4005.gif

Set4007.gif

Set4009.gif

Set4012.gif

Set4016.gif

Set4014.gif

Set4019.gif

·
EMBRACE WHAT'S LEFT
3,487 Posts
i want a burnout vid lol, I see you tinted

Any plans for exhaust

·
Weird Turns Pro.
6,251 Posts
that rear window section roll down?

·
1,137 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i want a burnout vid lol, I see you tinted

Any plans for exhaust
In due time my good man. Gotta get it broken in first.

Im undecided right now. I had a loud exhaust on my last truck, so for now Im just gonna throw a chome tip on the stocker and go w/ that for a while. Then I may look about adding something. Im thinking a Bassanni system, but finding one may be easier said than done.

·
GM Trucks & UA
1,635 Posts
Those are really nice tires.... J/K

To each there own, every new truck looks good. Don't go believing all those comercials.

Good color too...

·
1,137 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
What do you mean the commercials? Only ones Ive seen are the brakes and rear gear ones.

·
GM Trucks & UA
1,635 Posts
What do you mean the commercials? Only ones Ive seen are the brakes and rear gear ones.

Well,

There's the ones where they compare the loaded Toyota to a medium line GM and ford, they compare towing capacity, acceleration, strength of frame, and on and on. Every company puts there's in the best light they can.

I forget which Magazine it was, but they comared comparably equiped New Toyota with the Chevy NNBS, and the new Ford. They said Toyota handled better off road and that the 6 speed tranny made better mileage even against the fuel management system, but the Chevy out-did all on everything else...

I'll find the article and edit add it to this post...

·
Registered
1,691 Posts
i think i read that the chevy still got better gas mileage? im not sure though

·
место рождения
1,965 Posts
i'm not trying to offend you in any way shape or form. but that truck is fucking ugly. i still can't get over how fucking sttupid it looks.

again, not trying to offend you, nor your purchase, just stating my own personal opinion.

·
Paint it Black
142 Posts
the radiator cap looks like the weakness spot on a robot on the boss level of a video game. "touch me and i will die!"

truck looks better with the tint...

·
EMBRACE WHAT'S LEFT
3,487 Posts
truck doesnt look bad

It looks like the same truck bob the builder would have in a cartoon :rofl2:

·
Registered
1,492 Posts
i like the interior, im sure the exterior will grow on me though, at first any new body style stock looks bad....even the chevy/gmc's did to me

1 - 20 of 67 Posts