GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
What a slacker i mean come on if your going to do it at least get the chrome tape to put on the rockers gosh. Weak and Unimpressive. Lol i didnt know you could get trim to go around the gas cover like that. Pure Custom Right There.

·
Im walking on sunshine!
5,650 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
What a slacker i mean come on if your going to do it at least get the chrome tape to put on the rockers gosh. Weak and Unimpressive. Lol i didnt know you could get trim to go around the gas cover like that. Pure Custom Right There.
Thats what got my eye the fuel door! :LOL: And yes the lighting is looking strange, Its all done up in door trim shit from K mart......:rofl2:

·
Registered
2,032 Posts
Reminds me of when fat guys wear horizontal stripes and it makes them look even fatter.

·
Registered
6,189 Posts
I've seen an increasing amount of that shit around here. When will people realize that crap makes you look like a fool.

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
lol, that avalanche reminds me of a truck i saw leavin work today, an f350 with a billet grille and an cadillac emblem in the middle. :supergay:

im gonna try and get a pic tomorrow.

·
Registered
5,763 Posts
i expected to see a picture of all ur side molding that u took off and laying on the floor butt this is MUCH worse :rofl2:

·
Registered
3,382 Posts
Damn thats crazy! And ugly. There is a dude in my complex with a blue cavalier (sp?) and he has gold trim all over it. I'll try to get a pic.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Shoot there is a group of people through out cali that runs that stuff on everything. ALL the way around doors, around tail gates, hoods, light openings, wheel wells. Thats nothing. He is a slacker to some people I see.

·
I miss my donkey
219 Posts
Maybe he should just send it to pimp my ride, have the whole thing chromed like that mustang they did for that girl.

·
Dem People
5,664 Posts
It's chrome not crome.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts