GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Jeff,

I was just alerted to the deal you are running on the CST 6-8 kit I have some addition questions and the guy at CST specifically said to get in touch with you. I have left a message on your voice mail. Please call me 2/26 if you can. How much longer is this deal going to last?

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Just thought of something else. Do you carry/can you get their skid plates?
CSS-C29-5 (plain) and CSS-C29-5P (Polished) What would the respective prices be?

·
Registered
25 Posts
The CST skid plate plain runs $109 - fully polished runs $169 - Fully polished is actually a little easier to take care of if you use a combo polish / sealer. The bare aluminum can yellow out a little because it is basically totally open to the elements. You can also polish the plain skid plate yourself and save $60.00 bucks :) The CST skid plate is more for looks - I wouldn't want to skid into anything with it too hard. The CST skid plate is not designed to protect the front differential from large or serious impacts. It's aluminum and aluminum isn't the strongest material - it's light and it looks cool though. Honestly, the CST skid plate is a "looks good accessory" that will help deflect some crap away from your front end. It's not however designed to hit boulders or tree stumps!

Everyone at PerformanceLifts.com is getting ready for the San Felipe 250 race down in Baja Mexico - even the "executive assistants." Today was a really busy day and the phone never stopped ringing. Everyone will be out of the office tomorrow (the weather up here is terrible right now) and Friday. I'll be back in the shop on Sunday unloading and can call you then... or on Monday if that fits your schedule better. If you want a CST kit I'll honor the price - even if we run out of what's currently available.

Basically PLC is trying to help CST expand to other parts of the country, especially east of the Mississippi. Just about everyone in California has heard of CST by now... you get to Texas and a few people know CST... by the time you cross east of the Mississippi you usually get blank stares from people when you mention a CST kit. It's getting better now that CST is getting more magazine and show coverage but they still lack that widespread recognition. CST does NOT want to be big like Rancho or Superlift but they would like to expand the dealer network. The only way to get the dealers / shops involved is if the customers start to demand a CST product.

If anyone knows a shop in their area that might be interested in installing CST kits for their customers let me know. The only thing a dealer needs to create an account with us is some type of legitimate storefront and a reliable method of payment. Hopefully by offering the 1/2 ton 4x4 Silverado / Sierra kit for such a sweet deal we can attract new customers that will help spread the word.

We are working on a similar sale for Tahoe / Suburban / Yukon kits too - price would be around $100.00 higher than the $1859.00 pickup truck kit.

Jeff @ PLC

·
[>
3,255 Posts
Dont want to hijack your thread Wade, but I am as excited as you are lol..

Jeff, I sent you that Email with my Phone # you asked for (over at your site). Looks like I sent it late b/c you have already headed off and want be back until Monday. :bawl:
On Monday I will probably be at work but you should be able to catch me anytime after 5pm. EST.

Ill be waiting

Brandon

·
Registered
25 Posts
All set. It'll ship out UPS tomorrow. We got RIPPED off by other regular truck freight company (due to increased fuel prices) so back to UPS Ground it is for this kit. You'll be getting a UPS tracking number via e-mail tomorrow. I've got to go to court for a speeding violation (100+ = mandatory appearance) so Seth or Matt C. will probably be taking care of this. If you have any other question or concerns just shoot me an e-mail at ***Jeff***@PerformanceLifts.com without all of the ***'s.

[email protected]
www.PerformanceLifts.com

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
All set. It'll ship out UPS tomorrow. We got RIPPED off by other regular truck freight company (due to increased fuel prices) so back to UPS Ground it is for this kit. You'll be getting a UPS tracking number via e-mail tomorrow. I've got to go to court for a speeding violation (100+ = mandatory appearance) so Seth or Matt C. will probably be taking care of this. If you have any other question or concerns just shoot me an e-mail at ***Jeff***@PerformanceLifts.com without all of the ***'s.

[email protected]
www.PerformanceLifts.com
After you get out of jail :LOL: maybe you can tell Brad at CST to get off his arse and weld me up a kit. :joke:

BTW, here in NC when we're doing 100+ we don't let the cops catch up. :anitoof:

·
Registered
25 Posts
Well I still have my license... but I did pay a hefty fine. And I get to attend a court appointed "special traffic school" in order to ditch the two pointer off the record books. Word to the wise - even if there isn't another car for miles doesn't mean there isn't a CHP hiding in the bushes :nono:

Another word to the wise... don't do business in the state of California. Going to battle against the workers comp people makes jail time seem pleasant.

Oh yeah... the "bare" subframe and hoop kit should be ready in 10-12 days. If it comes through any sooner I'll be sure to tell them to hold onto it because you aren't in any big rush or anything :anitoof:

Jeff @ PLC
www.PerformanceLifts.com

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
NC will get a piece of yo butt for 100+. I hate to think what that fine is in Cali. At least you are still driving. Hey, if you want to move to NC that's fine with me. Actually SC, VA, or TN would be better that way I can still order without paying taxes. :anitoof: They have stuff on TV all the time about small businesses bailing out and moving to AZ or else where.

Did you get my email about the LCAs and my brother's lift?

·
Proud Chevy Owner
859 Posts
So whats the going price fot the CST 6-8" lift for a 1500 4wd? I also notice you carry the shock hoop, how much is that? Im guessing the kit uses blocks to lift the rear so does it come with blocks, or can i order them seperatly from you?

Thank you,
Blake

·
Registered
25 Posts
The base kit price right now is around $2200.00 with a driveshaft. The dual shock kit runs around $750 and includes a new upper control arm and the dual shock hoop - shocks are extra. There's a bit of a discount for members. E-mail me at [email protected] for the details.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts