GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
samcarol
3,596 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mine was putting some my original 40 series flow... and to say the least, its come a long way since then. I fought my mom and dad alot to get this done. They wanted me to leave it "stock". BUWAHAHA.

What was everyone else's first mod?

·
I don't own a lowrider
4,694 Posts
I cleared my headlights before anything else. Then I needed clear corners to match. then i needed shackles, 03 lights, and to remove the pinstripe to match the front. then i needed bla bla bla, bla bla bla, then i had to get some bla bla bla, and now i'm looking forward to keep going :D

·
Registered
658 Posts
hmm...on my 02 when i first got it i threw in my intake, exhaust, and hypertech(which has since been replaced by my nelson tune..) all at once

·
I am the Moderatonator!
1,128 Posts
My first mod was K&N drop in filter, which didnt do shit. The first appearence mod was some clear corners.

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
i choose rims first. now im in process of doing color matching and other small things to keep me busy until i get my bags

·
Registered
2,318 Posts
cd player and clear corners.

·
don't be an ass!
1,146 Posts
The first thing I did was take off the moldings, emblems, and 4x4 stickers. If that doesn't count than it was the 1 chamber flowmaster and 3" dump.

·
Registered
3,987 Posts
first day i had the truck i put in a pioneer head unit and washed and waxed it.. a week later i put clear corners on then maybe 2 weeks later debadged and a few days after i had escalade handles.. now i'm saving (up over $1000 now) and cant decide what to get next..

·
Drive It Like Ya Stole It
6,656 Posts
Day after I got my truck I had a bedliner sprayed in, manik grille guard put on and westin nerf bars put on. All thats left is the bedliner :read:

·
[>
3,255 Posts
Exhaust and Spray Bedliner 2 days apart from each other (really cant remember what I did first but one of those)
Mose recent was Debadging the doors. (going to keep the molding I like it)

1 - 20 of 63 Posts