GMC Truck Forum banner

82941 - 82960 of 84212 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,585 Posts
So 2 inch adapters and send it? Paints over rated right.

·
Super Moderator
5,585 Posts
Enjoy that bullshit black paint!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Meh, cant be much worse then dark green....

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
5,585 Posts
I dont think you understand how fucked my green paint was and I just didnt care anymore... worst case scenario i own a paint booth if it gets really bad and I'll have my green lml after all

Reactions: heysoos and J-man67

·
Super Moderator
5,585 Posts
You dadgum whipper snappers and your constant run of dumb frickin frackin decisions. Boyyyyyyyyyyyyyy, if you were my son I tell you want..... :geek:
Da fuck are you talking about?

Anyways I debadged the tailgate, removed the 4x4 stickers, and put on 3m vivid protective film across the bottom of the truck and up the fender bulge on the box on my apparently dumb, frickin, frackin decision.

·
Super Moderator
5,585 Posts
Looks good. How far they stick out and they work fine with adapters? I’m contemplating 16.5 super singles

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I think they'd work with 1.5s, 2s for sure would work. 2 inch spacers would look similar to this. It's just sitting on jack stands for the photo op ?

Reactions: tdrumm

·
Super Moderator
5,585 Posts

·
Administrator
3,363 Posts
Da fuck are you talking about?

Anyways I debadged the tailgate, removed the 4x4 stickers, and put on 3m vivid protective film across the bottom of the truck and up the fender bulge on the box on my apparently dumb, frickin, frackin decision.
View attachment 868915
Sorry....was bored and it made me chuckle so I posted it. :rolleyes:

·
Super Moderator
5,585 Posts
I find it strange that this thing starts way better in the cold, not plugged in, then my my half ton did plugged in. The estate shit is finally done now tho so heated garage coming this summer ?

·
Super Moderator
5,585 Posts
Black bowtie, new fuel filter, and 3.5 turns on the torsion bars. Still has 1 5/8 of rake definitely going to order the 1.4 john c drop shackles soon

·
Super Moderator
5,585 Posts
Nice wheel barrels.
That's one of the first things I look at when someone says "just detailed my truck/car".
Dont ever look at mine then unless its after a tire rotation

82941 - 82960 of 84212 Posts