GMC Truck Forum banner

83221 - 83240 of 83311 Posts

·
Wookie on the Beat
1,635 Posts

potatoe pic

Boo this weather. Im actually a fall winter guy but i cant wait for 70s and clear skies to only wipe the paint off this thing to keep it nice and clean.

·
Registered
2,000 Posts

Waiting on my 22s to show up, and sitting on my beaters.

·
WANT LIFT!!!
3,225 Posts

potatoe pic

Boo this weather. Im actually a fall winter guy but i cant wait for 70s and clear skies to only wipe the paint off this thing to keep it nice and clean.
Looks good from back here... A mile away from your truck haha. Nah, that's still an awesome picture. Looks good man.

I also hear you on the winter front. Usually we'd have some snow, but it was 57 yesterday. I'm over it as well. Fake winters make me just want spring and summer back.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

·
Gotta Pay to Play
892 Posts
Had a late night run to Shreveport the other night to one of the best heart surgery hospitals in the south as my dad just had quadruple bypass surgery, all to prep him to be eligible to be placed on the liver transplant list. 2 other hospitals denied him for anything saying there was nothing they could do for him, including Johns Hopkins in Baltimore, MD. My dad is the reason I love trucks and everything else remotely related to it, so if you guys could send up some positive vibes and prayers I, along with my family would greatly appreciate it! So far so good, as it appears the heart surgery was a success! Still an extremely long road to go, but we got this! Took this cause it’s what he’d want me to do

·
Registered
356 Posts
Had a late night run to Shreveport the other night to one of the best heart surgery hospitals in the south as my dad just had quadruple bypass surgery, all to prep him to be eligible to be placed on the liver transplant list. 2 other hospitals denied him for anything saying there was nothing they could do for him, including Johns Hopkins in Baltimore, MD. My dad is the reason I love trucks and everything else remotely related to it, so if you guys could send up some positive vibes and prayers I, along with my family would greatly appreciate it! So far so good, as it appears the heart surgery was a success! Still an extremely long road to go, but we got this! Took this cause it’s what he’d want me to do
View attachment 869482
Sending prayers for you and your family.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
231 Posts
View attachment 869482
Prayers sent! God Bless your dad, and your family. My Father in law is suffering from an advanced stage of a very aggressive cancer. He’s a huge car and gun nut like me, and I’m really going to miss him. Wife flew down to Texas couple days ago. Looks like the time is coming soon.

·
x3 shitbox owner
3,439 Posts
Prayers for the best outcome bud.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

83221 - 83240 of 83311 Posts