GMC Truck Forum banner

83521 - 83540 of 84101 Posts

·
Registered
2,453 Posts
Ohhh thats different...How ya liking it?! I’ve driven my buddies 4th gen and decided that’s what I’d get next haha
So far I love it. Only had it a couple days and now it’s gettin detail love from @Col 10. Ordered some husky floor liners, 4” straight pipe, GDP EZ lynk tuner, and Airdog lift pump for it to make it more fun lol. But the inside is huge, rides pretty good for a big truck and on the way home from gettin it I averaged 20mpg doin 75 over a 200 mile trip. So it’ll only get better. Right now it’s just leveled on 285/60/20s but if dreams come true I wanna do a Carli pintop kit on 37s and 18” methods

·
x3 shitbox owner
3,638 Posts
What about K2 and Stepside, still have them?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,453 Posts
What about K2 and Stepside, still have them?

stepside yes, it won’t go anywhere even though it’s a love/hate with it. The k2 been gone since mid February

·
Registered
642 Posts
So far I love it. Only had it a couple days and now it’s gettin detail love from @Col 10. Ordered some husky floor liners, 4” straight pipe, GDP EZ lynk tuner, and Airdog lift pump for it to make it more fun lol. But the inside is huge, rides pretty good for a big truck and on the way home from gettin it I averaged 20mpg doin 75 over a 200 mile trip. So it’ll only get better. Right now it’s just leveled on 285/60/20s but if dreams come true I wanna do a Carli pintop kit on 37s and 18” methods
Haha that’s awesome, plans sound great too! They’re awesome trucks forsure. I have the same relationship with my stepside also

·
Registered
2,453 Posts
Haha that’s awesome, plans sound great too! They’re awesome trucks forsure. I have the same relationship with my stepside also
I wouldn’t hesitate to get one, but I’ve only had it a few days too lol. But so far it’s everything I wanted

·
GMT-400 Fan
103 Posts
Currently searching for new step bars. The original owner had some cheap Amazon garbage on it and the drivers side let loose tonight. Kinda pissed.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

·
x3 shitbox owner
3,638 Posts
Love the thin yellow line flag

83521 - 83540 of 84101 Posts