GMC Truck Forum banner

83801 - 83820 of 83873 Posts

·
n. fil-dert.
6,849 Posts
Lmao, pulling the trigger for me is just getting drunk and buying random shit, that's why there's 16.5 super singles in my garage right now.
No random or really any purchasing for me for the foreseeable future. Waiting to see what this economy does and job is on the line. 2020 will not be a year to remember.

·
x3 shitbox owner
3,611 Posts
I’m sorry I am poor

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,109 Posts

·
x3 shitbox owner
3,611 Posts
What happened to the welding gig?
I turned it down. I didn’t feel like I was ready to take such a big step in life just yet. I’m going to finish welding school before I take on a traveling job so I wouldn’t feel inexperienced.

·
Registered
42 Posts
I turned it down. I didn’t feel like I was ready to take such a big step in life just yet. I’m going to finish welding school before I take on a traveling job so I wouldn’t feel inexperienced.

You'll learn the proper way in school, then you'll learn the correct way and you'll learn faster in the field. But the previous statement about you be lazy is shining through on your last post.

Sent from my SM-J260A using Tapatalk

·
Mmm Sandwich
15,359 Posts
Sas it, super duty axles are cheap as hell, so are the 8x170 welds, its a win all the way around imo
Yea that would actually be my first step too bad I am not sure if I am able to just bolt a steering box on or not. Hard finding the info on the internet. I just have not had the chance to look. Figured if I found a frame cheap enough I could do all that fun stuff and swap everything over

·
Super Moderator
5,428 Posts
Yea that would actually be my first step too bad I am not sure if I am able to just bolt a steering box on or not. Hard finding the info on the internet. I just have not had the chance to look. Figured if I found a frame cheap enough I could do all that fun stuff and swap everything over
Everything is bolt on if you welder

83801 - 83820 of 83873 Posts